Sunday, February 12, 2012

Still here, just covered in spackle and paint....

I realized yesterday that I haven't posted anything for almost three weeks.  I have good reasons for it.

First, the hubby went away on a business trip during the last week of January/first week of February.  So I didn't cook much of anything for myself that week.

Second, we're in the middle of our final indoor home improvement project.  It's been difficult to cook when every surface in the house is covered with spackle dust.  For the past week, we've basically been living on pizza, Chinese food, and my mother's willingness to provide a home-cooked meal.

And since we've had to sort of disassemble our desktop computer, where I store most of my pictures, it's been difficult to post anything.

Things are looking good, though, for my house to be put back into working order within a day or so.  I've got a great recipe to share for Valentine's Day, so I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to post it within the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment