Thursday, April 19, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey, how's this for pretty cool?

The Parenting Patch nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.


I'm going to pull out a word I haven't used since I was a sophomore in high school. Spiffy!  Thanks so much to the folks over at The Parenting Patch for the nod!  :)

In return for being recognized as a blog-worth-reading, I am nominating some of my favorite blogs for the same honor.

Here are the rules:


Each Nominee Should
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
  2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
  3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
  4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
  5. Include this set of rules
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
Random Facts
  1. When I was a kid, I wanted to become a paleontologist.
  2. My favorite way to eat cake is to flip it upside down and eat the cake first, leaving the frosting on the plate, which I scrape up later.  A little bit of "cake film" clings to the frosting and it's decidedly splendid.
  3. When I submitted my first novel manuscript to a publishing house (at age 18), I received a personalized rejection letter which pointed out both my manuscript's good points as well as things to work on.
  4. I am freakishly afraid of spiders.
  5. Gone With The Wind is my favorite book, and I have read it upwards of 15 times.
  6. Although my husband and I did sort of meet at church, we were officially matched on eHarmony.  He brought me three bars of chocolate from Switzerland on the first date, and the rest is history.
  7. Corduroy gives me the heebie-jeebies.
I Nominate

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen!!!

    In a weird twist- I personally know the "bake or buy" person too.

    ReplyDelete